Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekends are too short

Well, what a Monday! I have been working on my KPTP project most of the day, then I am headed to a humane society meeting at 5:30. I sincerely hope that it does not last as long as the last one. Whew! Maybe I will stop by Momma's afterwards.....
Thomas and I stayed up WAY too late last night. We ran up to dinner in Wichita at Bonefish Grill. It was decent, but not great. We are going to Carraba's, from now on. Way better. Then, we stopped by Freddie's Frozen Custard for some dessert. I am convinced my husband is crazy - he does not like anything at Freddie's, not the burgers, fries, or heavenly custard. Silly boy. That's ok, more for me! ;) We picked up a redbox movie and headed home to watch Bad Teacher, which was absolutely hilarious, but kept us up way past bedtime.
Hmmmm, what else?
Thomas may be at risk for lay offs in January. :( They are talking about it again. Hopefully, he can squeak by again, though. A better rumor is that they are going back to regular shifts in January, as well. This would be FABULOUS!!! I would take 2nd or 3rd, of course 1st would be best!
He is still working on his Private Pilot's license. He actually has homework this week. Its cute because he is doing everything he can to avoid it! Homewrok is not his forte, unless it has a motor...
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment