Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My name is Jessica and I am a salsa addict....

Okay, so one of my all-time favorite blogs is that of Ree Drummond aka Pioneer Woman. If you haven't yet checked out her blog, you absolutely need to...NOW! :) She also has some wonderful cookbooks out!

Anyhow, I LOVE salsa! I saw this salsa recipe on her site and just had to share with you. I have not tried to make it, yet, but I will soon! :) Enjoy!


The Pioneer Woman - Recipe



I also think that I am about to get onto some 9th graders. I am observing a class and the teacher is doing nothing to corral these little hellions! Cannot wait until I have my own classroom.

Tonight is the Animal Shelter membership meeting, so I will be leaving school a hair early to make sure I get my Spinach Artichoke made in time. There are 80+ memebers, so I sincerely hope a crockpot full of dip and four bags of tortaillas is sufficient. Stay tuned for the recipe for Spin. Art. Dip!

Oh and here is another wedding pic for ya!
This is adorable, little Cadie. She came to my wedding and was just in awe of all the fun and girly things! So sweet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment