Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Real Dilemma....

So. My dacshund (Mo) is whining incessantly at the moment because he wants to go outside and chase cats. It is about to drive me up the wall, but I will attempt to finish this post before I strangle the little devil! The dillemma that I am struggling with is whether or not to quit my waitressing job. I do not necessarily need the money, but it is nice to have a little extra. If I was not student teaching, I wouldn't even consider quitting; however, I am extremely busy and stressed lately with everything that is on my plate. Not to mention work is getting out of hand. I am officially the unofficial manager since I have been there the longest of any employee, but I still only make $3 plus tips, per hour. I know that if I asked for a raise they would want me to be the manager, officially. I do not want that! I hate being responsible for everyone's screw ups and questions! My blood pressure must be through the roof! Anyhow, Thomas told me that I could quit whenever I want, since I will start substitute teaching this January, but I absolutely hate quitting jobs. So, I am going to try and stick it out a little longer and see where this goes. Oh, and the boss/owner just made his wife day manager and in charge of schedules. Great! < sarcasm. If you knew the situation, you would understand! lol

Ok, enough griping and groaning. On a brighter note, I get to sleep in tomorrow morning! Yippee! Hopefully, I will also get to spend some quality time with Thomas before we head to work. My dog is still whining. I belive he is rebelling lately, since neither Thomas nor I are ever home. The darn dog even peed on the bed last week!!! He doesn't do that, but I think he is looking for attention. Yet another reason I may quit work. :)
Headed to bed, hopefully to sleep very peacefully! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment