Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just Another Day....

Last night, was the first night managing the restaurant and it really was not too bad. I appreciated being 'officially' manager, rather than just having to handle everything without the extra pay. Ayhow, it will be a great job to put on my resume.
What else has been happening?
Thomas is still enjoying ground school. He has also been working out every morning with his friends. This means I don't get to see him before I leave for school, but I know he always feels better when he is working out. I should probably take notes! :) I get to see him for about 10 minutes after school today, before he leaves at 4 for ground school. He doesn't get very much sleep on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but neither do I  during the week. Who needs sleep anyways? I am counting down the days until the 2nd week of Decemeber, when school will be over and I have more time.
I haven't worked on my KPTP at all, today. Probably should get after that!
That's about it, for now! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment