Thursday, October 27, 2011

Keeping all the balls in the air....

Yep, its cold! :) I do not mind, though. Finally ready for some actual Fall weather, it always feels so festive! I just cannot believe that next week will be November, this semester has moved pretty quickly. I turned on the wood stove again last night and it felt very amazing. :) I do hope that Saturday won't be freezig because Allie and I are attending a Trunk-or-Treat for the animal shelter. Most of the other board members are out of town for a conference, so I have wrangled my sister into helping me. We are taking 3 dogs and 2 kittens to Trinity Lutheran's Fall Festival Trunk or Treat for kids and their fanilies to see what we have to offer in the way of pets. It will be a lot of fun to see the kids all dressed up in their costumes. Allie and I are dressing up, sort of. Our costumes consist of sparkly, purple false eyelashes and purple striped tights. We will probably wear black dresses and shoes and be 'nice, purple witches'! Haha. We are so creative - not. Not much else exciting has been happening. Work is about the same - we had aother waitress quit. We are averaging about one a week! Sheesh! I think we have a hostess quitting this week. Its not their fault, my boss is pretty hard to work for and so is his wife. Oh well, at least it is decent pay and tips! I have been working on my KPTP and Thank You cards like a mad woman, trying to get it all finished. Thomas is still liking Ground School, but he says it is a lot of information to absorb. I think I am going to try Pinterest, has anyone heard of that?

1 comment:

  1. i use pinterest!!!!! they have so many good ideas on that website!!!!

    ReplyDelete