Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Good news!!!! Thomas is starting Ground School this week for his private pilots license! It is an 8-week course, 2 days a week! Very excited for him, but it means we won't see each other at all during the weekdays. Bummer. He is looking forward to it, though, so it will be awesome! Can't wait until he can start flying!

I really, really, did not want to get out of bed this morning. Now that it is staying dark later in the mornings, I find it much harder to get up and around. Thomas and I had a great weekend, though! Saturday was a very busy and productive day.We made it to the vet for Hemi's shots and he was a perfect puppy! He messed in my truck on the way home, then fell asleep! Too funny. Thomas bought 2 pallets of wood pellets for our stove and I attempted to help unload them, I think I maybe did half a pallet. So lucky that he is strong! We also sold my Thoroughbred colt (FINALLY) to a good home. Then, the fun began! Our friends, Mike and Cynthia came by for a visit and we all headed up to a friends party. It was raining the entire time, but we still had a good night! After that, we went to IHOP! Love that place and we never go because we rarely want to drive an hour to get there.

Sunday was a day of relaxing. Went to lunch with Thomas family and then my parents came over that evening. It rained all day, again! Very thankful for the moisture, but I was getting used to not dealling with muddy pawprints in the house.

Back to school and work for the both of us, today.... SIGH...

No comments:

Post a Comment