Monday, November 14, 2011

Recipes and Ramblings.....

I am well on my way to actually graduating and becoming a certified teacher. On Saturday, I took both of the exams required for certification and should receive my scores in the next few weeks. I feell very good about one, but the other is iffy. I also finished the KPTP on Friday and am going to finish editing it before submitting it this evening. Only 13 more school days until I am finished! WooHoo!
My deaest sister is leaving for TN on Saturday. :( We had dinner at Mom's for her 'going away' last night. It was a lot of fun and we had a lot of good food. Allie also cleaned my house on Saturday! Yea! :)
I am participating in a fun email exchange with recipes, so I will include a couple that I have receieved:

Yummy!

1 whole grain english muffin sliced in half
1 tsp dijon mustard
2 slices thin sliced deli ham
1/4 granny smith apple
1 piece swiss singles

spread the mustard on the english muffin, then put 1 slice of deli ham per side of the english muffin, slice the apple into thin slices and place on top of ham, top with cheese and broil in the oven until cheese is melty and bubbly!
Easy Holiday Truffles

Oreo Truffles –

1 package Oreos (Blended)
1 package cream cheese
1 package white chocolate bark

Crush Oreos or blend them in a food processor. Mix with softened cream cheese. Roll mixture into 1’ balls. If the mixture is too thin or thick, add more Oreos or cream cheeses, accordingly. Chill Oreo balls for at least half an hour. Melt chocolate. Dunk the balls in chocolate.
Lay out on wax paper and chill until serving.


Peanut Butter Truffles

1 part Peanut Butter
1 part Powdered Sugar
1 package Chocolate Bark

Combine Peanut Butter and Powdered Sugar until mixture will form a ball, easily. Create 1’ balls and chill at least half an hour. Melt chocolate. Dunk PB balls in chocolate. Lay out on Wax Paper and chill until sevring.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just skip the whole preparing and making ordeal and just have you deliver these to me? :)

    ReplyDelete