Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Counting Down the Days....

Soon, I shall be free! Well, sort of...
After this week, I only have two weeks until I graduate. WOW! At least, I hope I will be graduating, he he. I should have my KPTP scores by this evening, which makes me extremely nervous, and I am hoping it is over a 20. Just hoping, and praying, and dreaming....
Yep. Spazzing a tad, today. I just finished teaching my last lesson of student-teaching AND my last observation. Big weight off my shoulders. Now, if I can just pass that darn KPTP and the exams... Bleh.
I am off this evening, so headed to carving around 6pm. So thankful because it helps me to relax AND I am making Christmas presents. Not sure who gets them, yet, but someone who will like them, for sure!
Starting to miss my sis, even though she hasn't been gone that long. Honestly, I probably miss her just because I know she is so far away. Plus, I am a little jealous that she lives only a block away from Hobby Lobby. On second thought, it is a VERY good thing that I don't live that close to Hobby Lobby because I would be even more broke than I am...
Keeping my fingers crossed on a potential teaching job......
It's a Raptor!
A really, cute Raptor!

No comments:

Post a Comment