Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November at last...

It is FINALLY raining! Thank goodness, I was wondering if we were ever going to experience the rain in Kansas, again! Maybe the Oklahoma earthquakes shook up the skies so that they would open. Ya think? Anyhow, went to a wonderful field trial in Eureka on Saturday and had a great time. I even scouted for my dad while he was running Rowdy Bo Dandy, a 2 year old Brittany. The pup had two finds and a stop to flush, but he just doesn't run quite big enough to compete with the big boys. However, I am betting this dog really does well in the next couple years. Right now, I am sitting at school trying to work on this KPTP. I am on page 23, so that's good, right? I should probably quit procrastinating and get back to it before I have to teach 7th hour. Eventually. Thomas finally signed me up on his insurance last night and I just hope I have a chance to use it. Another warn notice is coming out at his work on Friday - hoping his job code is not on it. At least we have a few options if he does get laid off. He has started looking into the railroad a little bit. He thinks it is something he might want to try if the aircraft industry keeps nosediving. He would be gone a lot, but the money is good, I guess. He is still working on Ground School, I think he is about halfway through. That's it for now. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment