Thursday, July 26, 2012

Classy

My creativity is running low, today, hence the lame post title. I am heading into my classroom, again, to try to tackle the bulletin boards some more. Hopefully, I can make some more headway! It is looking pretty good, if I do say.
Just finished leftover eggplant parmigiana for lunch and it was delicious. It was a 'skinny' recipe, so it is a lot healthier than the traditional recipe!
On that note - I have lost 3 lbs! That is halfway to my goal of 6 lbs! I may up it to 7lbs, though, since my shopping trip has been delayed another week. I am going on August 18th for my school shopping trip! We have to wait for Thomas to sell a car before I can take the money and run! LOL. I cannot wait for that first paycheck I will receive!!!!!
I have been drinking lots of green tea and eating a grapefruit everyday, along with watching what I eat more closely. I have also cut out almost every drink other than water and green tea. I love juice, but the sugar content is terrible!
Sorry for such a short post, but I need to get dressed to head to town. After I work in my room, I have to attend a contract meeting. I am not sure if I am eligible to vote, yet, but I do want to know what the new contract entails! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment