Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The End of a Great Year

Since I haven't blogged for a while, expect a series of blog posts to catch up on everything! :) Lots of pictures in these posts, as well. I didn't put up as many Christmas decorations this year, as I was very busy finishing up my degree. I am officailly a college graduate, now! Yea! :) I now have a B.A in English and Secondary Education. With any luck, I should be able to gain a teaching position in August. In the meantime, I plan on subbing as much as possible.
Mo and I have been enjoying the wonderful Fall weather. This semester of student-teaching went pretty quickly, despite the terrible KPTP assignment. Somehow I made it through it, along with passing all licensure exams, successfully.

Yes, another picture of ME. Haha. Anyhow, I was having an absolutely wonderful hair day and that is what prompted the pic. Since then, I have dyed and cut my hair, but nothing drastic. :)
This is the picture of my tree without any ornaments, I only put on a few this year, since we left for a week right after Christmas, and I didn't even get the tree up until a week before Christmas. An upside of less decorations is that it is easier to put up after it is all over.

Okay, I need to get off the computer for a bit. Stay tuned for more pictures from December 2011. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment